LIMITED WARRANTY The QuattroLifts range of products and associated components (referred to as the “Product”) are carefully constructed, thoroughly inspected at various stages of production, and individually tested. They are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from the date of purchase. If a problem develops during the warranty period, the complete product and/or component must be returned to the QuattroLifts Distributor (at customers expense) as directed below, in item 4. If inspection shows that the problem is due to defective workmanship or materials, the product will be repaired or replaced without charge and returned at the expense of QuattroLifts.
1. WARRANTY WILL ONLY APPLY WHEN:
- 1.1: The Product is operated in strict accordance with “Quattrolifts Operation, Safety and Maintenance Instructions”.
- 1.2: The Product is serviced and maintained as recommended in the “Quattrolifts Operation, Safety and Maintenance Instructions” and that the appropriate service records are maintained.
2. WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY WHEN:
- 2.1: Repairs are required due to abnormal wear and tear.
- 2.2: The product has been abused, misused or neglected.
- 2.3: Alterations have been made to the Product.
3. WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- 3.1: The vacuum cups and cables.
- 3.2: Any defect which is caused by any modifications made to the Product without the written consent of QuattroLifts.
- 3.3: Batteries
4. TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
- Call your Distributor and notify them of the defect.
- On returning the products please include your name, address and phone number.
- Indicate WARRANTY RETURN and Ship the product – DIRECTLY TO YOUR DISTRIBUTOR