use this website.
Quattrolifts may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should periodically check
to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018
What we collect
- We may collect the following information from our contact form:
- Company name
- Phone number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Site address
- Your message to us
- Date and time message was submitted
- IP address
- Location (Language, Country, City)
- Device ID (Browser, Operating System, Service Provider).
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- We may use Mailchimp to send promotional emails to the email address you provided, you are able to unsubscribe at any time.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic
and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
visiting our site generated by the Content Management System we use (WordPress) but you can usually
modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to
leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we
cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting
such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and
look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you fill in a form on the website, disregard non-required fields.
- If you prefer, bypass the contact form entirely and use the appropriate email address above the form.
- If you have previously used our contact form or made an enquiry directly, you may request we change or remove your information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your
permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as
soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.