The Vector 800 Off Road is designed to allow a glaziers to unload, transport and install large plates of glass with extreme precision. It has a lifting capacity of 800 Kg’s (1800 Lbs) with a dual vacuum system designed for performance. Handling glass plates and windows can be back breaker due to the weight and dimension of the plates, well not any more. With the Vectors self propelled front wheel drive mechanism, moving and rotating heavy loads is now extremely easy. The Vector 800 Off Road can move large panels of glass on a variety of angles, and will ensure the safety of your team in shop and on site.
The Vector 800 Off Road comes standard with 4 x 400 mm (16″) front wheels and 2 x 400 mm (16″) rear wheels to safely handle material on some uneven grounds.
The following features are standard on the Vector 800 Off Road:
- Lifting capacity up to 800kg (1800 Lbs)
- Robotic glazing machine
- Dual vacuum system is a standard safety feature
- Remote control allows for precise glass movement
- 400mm wheels all round is ideal for on-site work
- Hydraulic rotation, side pivot and tilt of vacuum head
- Vacuum cups for curved glass
- Vacuum cups for stone
- Lifting winch
|Covered by one or more of the following Patent Application Nos.:|
US 7,997,845 (Patent)
Covered by European RCD No. 002552539.
Pat. Pend. App. Nos.: 2018903412, 2018903413